A Deadlift Video Of 840

Bill Piche

Given the tech it appears he is using...I really like this. Back appears to be nice and flat and a nice even pull with the whole body rather than a humped round back stiff-legged nasty pull. :)

The baggy shorts are a little weird - wasn't sure what I was watching there for a second :).

correct me if im wrong but is this not the same competition that benedikt pulled 1015? harris is good lifter and has been for a long time... he knows how to do things right!

correct me if im wrong but is this not the same competition that benedikt pulled 1015? harris is good lifter and has been for a long time... he knows how to do things right!

That looks to be his pull from last Saturday at the Ronnie Coleman Classic. He's a really nice guy. He stopped by our grip booth the year previous and tried a couple implements.

• 2 weeks later...

Given the tech it appears he is using...I really like this. Back appears to be nice and flat and a nice even pull with the whole body rather than a humped round back stiff-legged nasty pull. :)

Nice vid Wanna, thanks