Vulcan V2 Grippers In The United States

Jedd Johnson

Sure thing, Sean. Thanks.

Just a quick note to let everyone who wants one know. I am down to 5 Vulcan V2's and two of them are claimed, so only 3 available for sale at this time.

Awesome man. How are you liking it so far?

Jedd,

Without hyperbole, I am VERY satisfied with my Vulcan, and extremely grateful you and David Horne got together to do this for us "yanks!"

Honest review:

Positives: Value for the money is exceptional. It essentially lets you replace an entire set of TSGs. The added ability to microload is awesome. A few thick rubberbands or throttle springs from the auto parts store will really help with progressive strength development.

Only "negative": As stated by others, the handles are slicker than... and also fairly widely spaced. To be honest, there's plenty of ways around this, and I personally think that learning to set this thing has only improved my process for other grippers. No harm, no foul.

Oh, and the thumbscrews couldn't be more trick! Awesome idea!

I've been meaning to ask if you are going to sell seperate springs (orange/white/CROM) and blocks at any point?

Edited by Deadking

Deadking,

Awesome my man. Great to hear.

As David put it to me, all of the equipment he sells, he designed first and foremost to help his training. My assumption is that he made the handles slick as greased goose crap and wider than a spread eagle in order to help take his training to the next level. Like you are seeing, these factors help bring your strengths on other pieces of equipment up a notch.

Great idea with the throttle springs. I use the rubber band method.

Regarding the other items: I am cleaned out brother. I got a bunch of each item with this shipment and they are gone. I may put a forum up on my site to pre-order more stuff soon. If anyone is interested in something, please post here.

Incidentally, I do have a small number of Vulcan V2's here still, maybe 2 or 3.

Thanks,

Jedd

Order Page: http://dieselcrew.com/vulcan-page.htm

Deadking,

Glad you liked it.

Yes as Jedd says everything designed is initially for me, and then it is tested, etc.

Anyway, yes the powder coating of the V2s made them a bit slippier. I used mine, and then chalk stuck to it. But I say to other folks, who don't mind, then lightly sand the handles, and the chalk will stick quickly. Or use some kind of tape on them. It's your tool, so you can do what you wish.

I like the slightly wider setting, even though my hands are pretty average, as I find it makes normal grippers feel easy to set.

All the best with it.

David

• 2 months later...

Not right now. Been meaning to get more but have been seriously bogged down dude.

If you want one, hit me with a PM and I will put you on the list, or if you are asking for someone else, have them hit me up with a PM or emailme at jedd.diesel@gmail.com

Not right now. Been meaning to get more but have been seriously bogged down dude.

If you want one, hit me with a PM and I will put you on the list, or if you are asking for someone else, have them hit me up with a PM or emailme at jedd.diesel@gmail.com

Sent you an e-mail Jedd.