Vulcan V2 Grippers In The United States

Jedd Johnson

I am working with David & Elizabeth Horne to get another order of V2 Grippers delivered in bulk here in the United States and Canada to help people save on Shipping charges. I will also certainly ship to other countries as needed. Hablo espanol y entiendo portugues - favor de ponerse en contacto conmigo si le interese.

If you are interested in making an order for either a V2 or a Wrist Developer, extra springs or thumb screws, please contact me at jedd.diesel@gmail.com

Thanks.

Jedd

if you're thinking about getting a vulcan at all you should pick one up. they are super nice.

• Like 1

The wrist developer only trains reverse bending style right? I'm curious why a version wasn't made to train double overhand as well since that seems to be the most common technique.

My only guess on that would be to look for a way that hits the wrists and forearms more. For example, reverse bending is a bit more pure of a wrist/forearm test than high DO bending.

Don't get me wrong, the rest of the body can be used to get power on the WD.

I have never asked David about why a DO or DU type of device was not developed.

I sell the Vulcan V2 and Wrist Developers for $97. I use flat rate shipping, and I add insurance and delivery confirmation due to the value of the items, which all comes to about $14.50.

***TAKE NOTE - The shipping total is slightly more when both items are ordered, as the insurance falls in line with the value of the items.

I saw that the new V2s were going to be red in color. Very nice!

I sell the Vulcan V2 and Wrist Developers for $97. I use flat rate shipping, and I add insurance and delivery confirmation due to the value of the items, which all comes to about $14.50.

***TAKE NOTE - The shipping total is slightly more when both items are ordered, as the insurance falls in line with the value of the items.

Hey Jedd, what is the expected delivery date?

As soon as I get them, I package them up and mail them. And then they usually take two days to get to the person.

Jedd's turnaround time is pretty quick once an order is placed with Horne. Expect to be pounding out gripper reps in no time.

Thanks Dan. I don't like to mess around. I like to get stuff packaged and mailed. Same goes with DVD's when I have them in stock. I am actually much quicker in shipping items than the fulfillment company I work with.

Jedd

I am getting a few extra V2's and WD's shipped in, so feel free to order, guys.

More WD's came in this week, so I got a few of those thrown into the shipment as well.

For those who have pre-ordered, I am going to get the boxes labeled and ready to ship this wekeend so when they get here it will just be a matter of wrapping the devices and placing the into the boxes, then I will hit the post office.

Thanks.

Jedd

Be aware that the Flat Rate shipping cost goes up on Monday

Be aware that the Flat Rate shipping cost goes up on Monday

Does that mean I owe Jedd a 6 pack of beer for the extra shipping costs? :grin:

I am getting a few extra V2's and WD's shipped in, so feel free to order, guys.

More WD's came in this week, so I got a few of those thrown into the shipment as well.

For those who have pre-ordered, I am going to get the boxes labeled and ready to ship this wekeend so when they get here it will just be a matter of wrapping the devices and placing the into the boxes, then I will hit the post office.

Thanks.

Jedd

Hey Jedd, do you have an update for us on shipping date?

Thanks

Sean, they are still in route. This time around the process has taken much longer than usual duee to the size of the order. I am sorry for the delay.

Sean, they are still in route. This time around the process has taken much longer than usual duee to the size of the order. I am sorry for the delay.

No worries about the delay. I was just curious as to how how it was going. I'm sure I speak for everyone on this order that we are all thankful for your big effort for importing them and making this happen. Much appreciated.

Jedd,

The gear came in today, thanks!! I guess I should have ordered a man card along with the wrist developer. Do you have any of the lighter springs available?

Yes I do. I have Orange only though.

Mine came today, and I am messing around with it right now. Pretty sweet. Thanks again, Jedd.