New Wr Snatch Of 214kilos

Bill Piche

WOW!!!

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

I didn't think the old record would ever be broken.

The limits of human potential never cease to amaze me!!!

Thanks for posting this Bill!!!

Clicked on the thread expecting Pat Mendes.

i thought the same thing but even Pat isn't at that weight yet. Don't blink though, the kid

is absolutely amazing! Broz is the MAN! Mendes' coach that is...

Clicked on the thread expecting Pat Mendes.

i thought the same thing but even Pat isn't at that weight yet. Don't blink though, the kid

is absolutely amazing! Broz is the MAN! Mendes' coach that is...

As of March of last year....not sure why his name even comes up. Gym lifting is gym lifting. Contests which include testing to pass is another thing. Let alone BIG contests like the Worlds.

Wannagrip: about two weeks ago at the Panamerican games in Mexico, Pat snatched 175kg so didn't even match his Arnold's performance from March, that's his most recent performance in competition.

If we're gonna use training lifts to gauge who's gonna break world records..... Dmitry Klokov from Russia has snatched crazy numbers in training and he's a 105kg'er.... I saw him attempt 214 from blocks and almost getting it. Then I saw him succeed with 202kg while standing on a little platform (pulling from lower height). This is a guy with potential to match the heavyweght WR while competing at 105kg then, if we're gonna speculate from training lifts :) By the way, there's a youtube video of Klokov Push-Pressing (NOT Jerking) 225kg. Top that. :D