Why Do They Use Ez Curl Bars For Competition

kelby

i was looking around on world record strict barbell curl. all i see people using is the ez curl bar, even in competition. i seen one person doing 240lb curl(with curl bar) in competition. i also see people who claim they can curl 225 on straight bar. but, they cheat like hell. anyway do you think it is easier with ez crul bar. i don't have one.

only person i know, or read about is doug hepburn. he used a staright bar. and super strict curl 260. i guess they used to have compeitions back in the day. you weren't just a bodybuilder, you also had to be strong.

john davis also strict curl over 200 with barbell.

can anyone on here strict curl 200 with straight bar.

Edited by kelby

• 2 weeks later...

i was looking around on world record strict barbell curl. all i see people using is the ez curl bar, even in competition. i seen one person doing 240lb curl(with curl bar) in competition. i also see people who claim they can curl 225 on straight bar. but, they cheat like hell. anyway do you think it is easier with ez crul bar. i don't have one.

only person i know, or read about is doug hepburn. he used a staright bar. and super strict curl 260. i guess they used to have compeitions back in the day. you weren't just a bodybuilder, you also had to be strong.

john davis also strict curl over 200 with barbell.

can anyone on here strict curl 200 with straight bar.

When I was into curling in the summer of 1997 I strict curl 185 with the straight bar.I believe the EZ Curl Bar is much easier.It give you that little dip,so you can get a better position to curl.That my opinion.

Edited by BionicMan2K&Beyond...