I Think I Found The Amount Of Days Per Week

Rampage jackson

i think i found The amount of days per week that works for me best But it's a little weird only once a week

so i been training 3 times a week Sunday Tuesday and Thursday I could do only 3 reps in no.1 - 3 sets And sometimes do not even have the strength to train and i go with my parents to vacation for week when im return to home i could do 7 reps 3 sets so i tall howi get so strong i even not train so i change to twice a week Monday and Saturday

and every workout training i make a progress I had the strength to do more reps then before i make good progress Until it gets slower and slower so i change to once a week and now i do 15 reps 3 sets and i fell this the best amount of day for me am i right?

Well, you're going through the right process. You need to find what works for you. I have trained everything from 7 days a week, to right now where I can't stand to train more than about once every 7 days. If I do more than that, it's not a good workout. Try it for a while and see if you get stronger!

Well, you're going through the right process. You need to find what works for you. I have trained everything from 7 days a week, to right now where I can't stand to train more than about once every 7 days. If I do more than that, it's not a good workout. Try it for a while and see if you get stronger!

Good advice, everyone is different