Blob And Inch

Wade Gillingham

It's done. Thanks to Richard and Bert Sorin (SORINEX) for their prompt shipment. Ordered my inch Wednesday, it arrived today at noon.

If this link doesn't work try the second one:

http://www.jackalsgym.com/gallery/blob-inch 3-10-03.wmv

http://www.jackalsgym.com/gallery/wadegrip.htm

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bearcat 74

• Wade Gillingham

• OldGuy

• Rick Walker

Top Posters In This Topic

Wade

Your records are only begining. I look forward to telling my kid's about you and showing the video's of your accomplishments! Congrates and much condinued success :rock:bow

Sorry, no pic, just the video. Yes, this was basically my first time. I bent over and lifted one in Boston last year but only about a foot because it was before the contest and I think technically I was supposed to pay to try it. I lifted this one today when it was totally frozen and wet just after I took it off the semi and drove it to our gym. After it thawed out for a few hours in the gym and I was warmed up it was quite a bit easier, but I was surprised I could do the blob/inch combo. After I did it once I called my girlfriend and she drove a tape down for me. I did it 3 times with the last one the clip with me walking them out of site. Thanks.

Wade

It's amazing how you lift the two with almost complete ease. By the way, how long are your fingers from the beginning of your wrist?

Edited by HandsofStone

Awesome. :bow

A picture would not have given it justice showing how easy it appeared.

:bow

Wade, was it easy? It sure looked that way!

Wade-

You never cease to amaze me :bow

I am in awe-

Rick Walker :rock

The loud noise and cammer rattle were you dropping the blob behind the cammera? Simply amazing. If my Ego ever allows me to remember this event, it will be a motivator until I die. :D

Truly impressive, keep up the feats!

Heath, I get the feeling that you could duplicate Wade's feat?

Based on what I've seen I agree with you Oldguy.

Wade seems to have a LOT more in there, just plain awesome!!!!!!! Someone get this man a Millennium DB........Roark? John?

Wade, have you tried to clean it yet? I bet with a bit of practice it's all yours.

Wade is cleaning up on a lot of firsts. There can only be one first for anything. Right now it could be claimed that he is number one in the world of grip. I think that the Gillinghams and anyone from Wales should be put in their own special category!

:bow

Right now it could be claimed that he is number one in the world of grip.

I agree.

As for matching him, I doubt it. I may purchase an Inch, I think everybody needs a big ugly dumbell to roll around......

I agree as well-though Heath, Terminator, 3crusher, and many others are certainly nipping at the heals of the "strongest hands" title.

Has anyone heard anything lately about the Holle brothers? I mean-they have pics up of one of them closing the BBSE :blink , lifting inch dbs, pinching 2-45s in each hand, etc.

I wonder how their training has been coming along?

Rick Walker :rock

Wade,

Congratulations again. This seems to be the season of great grip feats - I wonder how many more there will be before we're done...

scary.

seems that mr. Gillingham has found the time to go into some serious grip training. At least I hope so. :blink

scary.

david

Guest wells

Damn! I bet you could 'pinch grip' the top of my skinny head and pick me up easier than you did that 'blob' and 'inch'! :tongue Incredible! :yikes

Someone better check out that gym because it appears that physics seems to not exist there! Or maybe... that blob and inch are made of Styrofoam! :tongue

Hey Wade be careful... you get any stronger you'll be kidnapped and put in a travelling side show or worse... you could be labelled as the next King Kong and attacked by US Army Apaches for picking up Fort Knox!

By the way the combined weight of the inch and the blob out weighs me by 40 or so.

Wade, that is awesome!! :bow:bow:bow

I captured some pics for those that had trouble with the video. If this is a problem let me know. Feel free to copy them to your site and I'll delete them.

Link: An Awesome Feat

Somehow, being a Minnesotan feels a bit better today. :D

I've re-watched that clip about a dozen times now. "Strength" was defined. :bow