Gripper Slipping From The Hand

Rampage jackson

Hi all i have a question

when im train with my gripper after couple of reps it strat Slipping from the hand I know I have the strength for close more reps but it Slipping to the middle of the fingers And of

course I failed I try MMS style close not help someone know what i need to do?

You're using chalk, right?

You can train with the bad handle placement and I believe that is great. Basically beyond-the-range training.

Increase the size of your thumb pad.

Don't open the rep so far. If the handle slips when you open the rep, you probably have a sub-8" hand, right? If you want to open the rep wider, you're just going to have to get used to the worse handle placement.

For example, in order to open a gripper in my hand to CCS width, I have to have the palm handle pretty close to my wrist. Even then I can't have all my fingers on the gripper at CCS width. If I set the gripper MMS and then open to CCS width, the handle will slip no matter what because I have to mostly flatten my hand to have the gripper that wide. Does that make sense?