Bridge Gripper

KRC

It seems like a 145ish RGC'd gripper isn't available that often, so I'm just gonna buy a new one and hope it's not crazy weak/strong. I'm looking at BBGM, RB 240 or an IM 3.

Any experience/suggestions with these or comments on one brand over the other?

I had a hard time getting one in that range. You picked the best grippers to get into that range. Buying grippers in hopes for one in a needed gap reminds me of buying packs of cards in hopes for a card missing from my collection. I remember spending years looking for the #1 Return of the Jedi card back in 83-84.

I bought 3 #3s in hopes for one in the high 140 range and the #s seemed to go up each time I got one 152, 155, 158. Well I’m well covered in the 150 range if I ever man up.

I'd say a Grand Master might be the best of the three. Gripper Superstores RGC averages sheet says around 146 and I think it's a better gripper than the RB. http://www.grippersuperstore.com/rgc.aspx Rich, fun analogy.

Ditto, go BBGM. Still could be in the 150s, but probably the best chance of getting something in the 140s.

Another option is another 2.5 and file it down. I actually just filed the one I had to get to a #3.