Am I Ready To The Next Level?

Rampage jackson

At last i can do 3 sets of 6 full reps in no.1 And I think it's time to move to the next gripper Am I right?

1.which next gripper should i buy no1.5 or no.2?

2. i saw this little imtugs grippers are the good its worth to buy one?

If it was me I would buy a #2. 3 sets of 6 fulls reps is a good amount. If the #2 arrives and you can't close it, you can try techniques to make it easier like a deep set, choker work, negative hold etc as well as continue working on the #1. I have 3 IMTUGs. They are good for working on weak points and a nice supplement to full sized grippers.

Anytime you can close a gripper even once it's time to buy the next size and start working on it with negatives and choker work. IMO buy the 1.5 AND 2. You can probably already close a 1.5, and possibly a 2. Having the in between sizes will help you train better with the appropriate size for the appropriate type of gripper work. Get both grippers and consider adding new gripper excercises as listed by Chez and myself.

Edit: I wouldn't worry about IMTUGS this point in the game. They are to work on weak points and break through plateaus which is not a problem for you yet. That point will come much later, maybe when you get working on the #3.

Edited by daniel reinard