Rest Days Question

Rampage jackson

if i training 3 times a week on grripers what be better one day rest between training or two days rest between training?

i mean

training

rest

training

rest

training

rest

rest

or

training

rest

rest

training

rest

rest

training

or

training

rest

rest

training

rest

training

rest

Edited by Rampage jackson

You seem pretty new to grip training like me. I have been doing it 'properly' for about nearly 2 months now and have made huge progress, mainly with grippers. I don't really have a set timetable/plan for grip training as I do for my bodybuilding style plan - instead I just train and take however long I feel I need to recover (mainly when my hands feel recovered). One day I might train grippers, next day I will focus on pinching or bending which allows for recovery from the gripper workout. Just mix and match. Some of the top guys don't even have a set plan. They just do what they feel like on the day if their hands feel they can cope with what it is they want to do. This is just what works for me (so far).