Beef Builder Adjustable?

JordanCoC

Today I recieved some grippers in the mail, one being a BBSM and I have a few questions about it:

1. I've seen some BBs with 'Thor' on the handle, some with 'BB' (Mines has 1 blank handle and the other stamped 'SM'). Why is mine not stamped?

Do they not stamp the other handle anymore?

2. Are BBs adjustable? I've seen on youtube people saying they can't cert on them because they are adjustable.

Thanks.

1) Warren has distribution to a number of vendors. The "thor" grippers were briefly offered through one website, but I don't believe any of them are stamped thor anymore. In other words, it's just one incarnation of the gripper.

2) It's possible to knock out the pins and replace them with set screws so that you can adjust the mount. It's a do-it-yourself modification.

1) Warren has distribution to a number of vendors. The "thor" grippers were briefly offered through one website, but I don't believe any of them are stamped thor anymore. In other words, it's just one incarnation of the gripper.

2) It's possible to knock out the pins and replace them with set screws so that you can adjust the mount. It's a do-it-yourself modification.

Two interesting facts here, Thanks