Need Help With Bridging Gaps

JordanCoC

Hey guys. I have been reading around on this forum for a while but havent posted anything before on this section. I am 17 and have recently got hooked on grip training, be it pinching and with grippers. I can close the #2 CoC just now but the 2.5 is out of reach. I can't seem to find anything that will almost guarantee to be between 2-2.5 since grippers vary so much. For BB's there doesnt seem to be anything inbetween 2-2.5. By that I mean BBM is a 1.8-1.9 and BBSM is 2.5-2.7. Does anyone know of a gripper that I have a good chance of getting 2.1-2.3? Like and RB maybe? I don't know anything about RB grippers at all. Thanks alot in advance.

Edited by JordanCoC

Check out this thread: http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?showtopic=28300&st=360

RB180 may be a good alternative. But then again, you may be unlucky and get a harder one.

EDIT: Just to mention, my RB180 is in your desired range. But it's not for sale.. :tongue (You may want to start a thread in the buy section of this forum, to be sure of getting a 2.1-2.3 gripper.)

Edited by Six Barrel Shotgun

I am in the same boat and bought an RB180. For me, it fits right between my #2 and #2.5. It is really tough with the wider spread. I've closed it a few times and I am still 1/8-1/4" away from my #2.5 on a good day.

The reason I bought a RB180 is I felt it would fit me good, when I was in the same boat as you guys. And it did.

Does anyone have a BBSM that they know the calibration of? I looked through that link which was quite interesting. One of those guys had 3 BBSM and they were all below 2.23!

- BBSM / 50.5kg / 111.35 lbs / rating = 2.04

- BBSM / 51.5kg / 113.56 lbs / rating = 2.09

- BBSM / 54kg / 119.07 lbs / rating = 2.22

If I could get lucky with a BBSM I would be laughing :)

The AtomGripz triple band seems as if it would fit in nicely. Grippersuperstore states it falls in line with CoC 2.5. Thanks for that. I never thaught about AtomGripz.

I think I am going to purchase a BBSM. Beef Builders seem like the way to go.

If the BBSM is too strong I'll try my luck with a AtomGripz 3 band. Just hope I get lucky :). Thanks again everyone who commented.