Finally Joined The 500 Club!

Mike Rinderle

Great pull Mike!

Thanks Ben!

about time.

are you going for 550 or are you going to start dieting? or both?

Both. I was actually down to 252 when I pulled this.

Sherrie: You'll kill it. Guaranteed!

Thanks again everyone!

awesome.

I've been working my sumo pull since that's how I axle pull and it sucks. I hit 425 this morning for a new sumo PR. and it was about 90 degrees and wet in the gym. I think I'm really starting to understand sumo better. hopefully it isn't killing my conv pull.

I look forward to seeing you in the light weight class at gripmas.

425 is a strong sumo pull. I am going to switch to sumo for a while to work on my hip strength. Lots of squats in my future too.

Very nice. I knew ya had it in you plus more. That's quite the milestone you just ripped off the floor. :)

Thanks so much for all the kind words everyone! This one was special!

Good job Mike!

Thanks Matt and Greg! On to 550!

Nice progress! My best powerlifts happened after I had my back injured (slipped lumbar disk) and so will yours! :mosher

Keep at it!

Nice job on the 510 Mike, your deadlift just keeps going up and up. Also I'll give you a 10 on the dismount. :mosher :mosher

Nice job on the 510 Mike, your deadlift just keeps going up and up. Also I'll give you a 10 on the dismount. :mosher :mosher

HAHA Thanks! Mrs. R was taking a nap in the next room, so I had to be extra gentle when putting the weight down. The negative on this one was tough though. I didn't get a rebreath at the top and things got a little fuzzy on the way down. :laugh

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats on the big lift! Just curious what type of program you're following to improve your deads? I've had lots of success so far following the Westside template with lots of good mornings, glute ham and reverse hyper work.

• 1 month later...