I Have Some Faq Questions And I Need Tip Pliz

Rampage jackson

I couldn't miss this great workout for beginers i want start Do it But before I need to know some answers that Not found in the workout tread Thanks in advance

Exercises

1. Two Hands Pinch Lift for holds, also use work gloves to protect your skin.

2. Finger curls with an Olympic Bar, overhand grip. Hold it on the last set when you can't do anymore finger curls.

3. Two Hand Wrist Curl. Normal, with a comfortable range of motion. Do not let the bar go into your fingertips like some bodybuilders do, also do them with your thumb under the bar as you are training your wrists and don't want to fight against the thumb digit on top of the bar.

4. Two Hands Reverse Wrist Curl.

Do the Pinch holds for 10-15 secs, and the other exercises for 15-20 reps.

1.how many days I need to rest between the workouts?

2.this ok that i do this only twice a week?

3.this ok if i add some fingertips push ups to the workout?

4.i do 3 times a week grip training with captain of crush gripers how can i mix both? and i now that i have to rest from both What do you suggest?

5.I would be tired to close the grippers or do exercise if I do both in one day?

6.if not with what i need to start grippers or exercise? am i need to do warm ups with the grippers?

Seems like an awful lot of finger and wrist curls. What is your goal with the routine?

why awful? i took this routine from this site! my goal strength my pinch grip and thumb and the wrists and the fingers Because I just do grripers workout More comments please, I need to know this before I start

This is An old post in the gripboard. It is for beginners and it looks just like your routine. I think it was put here by Dave Horn, I say go with it. As I said before RRBT is a good start with grippers but with this program at the same time watch out for injury ass it will be too much at once for a beginner. :flame

Copied post starts ...now:

I seem to be seeing a lot of newbies jumping into all sorts of feats of strength's, including bending before they have got any real base strength in the hands and wrists.

This is what I would advise to the pure beginner to start with, for a good few months before he/she decides on the path they want to choose. I think this will stop a lot of injuries that are happening due to imbalances between certain areas.

Exercises

1. Two Hands Pinch Lift for holds, also use work gloves to protect your skin.

2. Finger curls with an Olympic Bar, overhand grip. Hold it on the last set when you can't do anymore finger curls.

3. Two Hand Wrist Curl. Normal, with a comfortable range of motion. Do not let the bar go into your fingertips like some bodybuilders do, also do them with your thumb under the bar as you are training your wrists and don't want to fight against the thumb digit on top of the bar.

4. Two Hands Reverse Wrist Curl.

Do the Pinch holds for 10-15 secs, and the other exercises for 15-20 reps.

1. How often?

I would do them 3 times a week if you can, but twice a week if struggling with this.

2. How many sets of each?

I would say 3 sets per exercise, which you should easily do quickly. If this is a struggle then go down to 2 sets.

3. What about crushing?

The 'crushing' exercise is Finger curls with an Olympic Bar, overhand grip. This is an easy exercise to learn for the beginner and doesn't have the techniques of setting, etc. Grippers can be brought in later when they want to excel at this implement.

4. Why the gloves with pinching?

You can easily tear the skin in between the index finger and thumb, which would put you out of action, especially since you will be pinching 3 times a week. This initial program for the beginners is all about strengthening, and the gloves will make it a tougher exercise, but safer for the skin.

5. Should you do all these exercises on one day?

Yes. In the order I stated.