Larratt Vs Todd

bicio

Everytime Michael starts his press, the match is over quickly. Vs Tim Bresnan or any one, it's just bam...over with his should/tricep press

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Schweinemann

• jad

• Eric Roussin

• Florian Kellersmann

This video reminds me of what is going on today. Same story. Let's see.

http://www.myarmtv.com/player.php?id=899

Michael was so "relaxing" in armbreak position. YOu can see Ron B. was tiring at the end of each round where Michael wasn't

This video reminds me of what is going on today. Same story. Let's see.

http://www.myarmtv.com/player.php?id=899

Michael was so "relaxing" in armbreak position. YOu can see Ron B. was tiring at the end of each round where Michael wasn't

Actually i posted that video, because of the "trash" talk before the actual fight. And i dont think that Devon will tire out like Ron Bath does. But then...who knows. I think it's all about being able to pull through Michaels lock. If Devon can't do it, he might lose, but if he can it is over. I can not believe Todd taking Devons hand nor beating him in a hook...

Edited by Schweinemann

• 2 weeks later...

Only a few days till the great match....

can't wait to "know" the outcome... I have no eurosport 2 so I might not see the matches for a looooong time...hehe

Talked with one of my team mates who is there, 4:2 for Devon! Mike was BIG and STRONG! Awesome match :mosher

Do you have any information of who won which round?

Edited by Schweinemann

Mike won 1 and 3rd, from what I heard. No guaranty here...

Larrat won 4-2!

Congrats to both!!!

Wow, thanks for the videos. Great stuff. Like i had expected, Larratt got the hand control and Todd the Lock. It was all about pulling through Todd's lock.

Todd's press is insane, it is hard to believe that he just pressed through Devon. But the big question is, how long will Michael Todd's elbow play that game....seriously.

Ok, just saw round 1. Todd toprolled Devon in straps and pressed.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrMuscleNicholls#p/u/0/94NaEpKTw-c

Edited by Schweinemann

But the big question is, how long will Michael Todd's elbow play that game....seriously.

Not just the elbow... the hole "monster transformation" is not what I call healthy...

I hope the best for Mike! He is a GREAT armwrestling entertainer!

The next opponent for Devon is Jerry I think, although I would like to see Denis in the mix...

But the big question is, how long will Michael Todd's elbow play that game....seriously.

Not just the elbow... the hole "monster transformation" is not what I call healthy...

I hope the best for Mike! He is a GREAT armwrestling entertainer!

The next opponent for Devon is Jerry I think, although I would like to see Denis in the mix...

Ha ha...that was a good one, the Monster transformation. You summed it up pretty good. Michael must have had a big hunger lately :whistel

Anyway, i agree Jerry can give Devon a hard match...i think Pushkar would be hell as well.

I think you'll see his weight drop fairly quickly now that the Devon match is over. As for the elbow; didn't his left blow up last year? The drop below the table is new but that pressing from bad position seems to be classic Mike Todd so I guess he got a different model elbow that the rest of us :laugh

I want to see Devon vs. Arsen. Arsen has the kryponite style for Devon and he's in great shape and stands a better chance in the 6 round than some of these heavies. That said, I think Devon is unbeatable in the 6 round format. The promo video where Devon just looks at Bresnan and shake his head and pulls through him is superhero stuff. If that doesn't get you pumped to train then retire.

I want to see Devon vs. Arsen. Arsen has the kryponite style for Devon and he's in great shape and stands a better chance in the 6 round than some of these heavies. That said, I think Devon is unbeatable in the 6 round format. The promo video where Devon just looks at Bresnan and shake his head and pulls through him is superhero stuff. If that doesn't get you pumped to train then retire.

The first seconds of the promo video when Devon and Lupkes looking at each other shaking of intensity is priceless. That got me pumped, cant even imagine the force between those hands. Great stuff.

Neil Pickup will be mad to see all that online. Anyway, that's how i expected to be all rounds.

Michael however suprised somehow - for 2 Rounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8dbBOv7JiA

That little guy thinks he's GSP. :D

Geoff Hale? What does he say after saying "too fast baby, too fast". I watched it umpteen times and can't make it out.

He says "I'm the Bruce Lee of arm wrestling".

I think that is what he is saying:

Im too fast baby, too fast - baby!

Im the Bruce Lee of armwrestling - baby!

Are you ready for this? - are you ready?

Yaaaaaa - glasses flying over his face