Vincent Urbank Ohp Training

anson

Says video unavailable

I met Vincent Urbank in January of this year. That guy is huge. He was one of those unusual cases of a pro-level strength strongman who was nonetheless an amateur for a long time. It's good to see he is now where he belongs.

Probably only visible to friends I'm guessing. I can't see it either.

His bench press is very very impressive considering his height and ROM. Deadlift barbaric. How much can he squat? I can't seem to find a vid of him squatting with exception of one where he front squats.

His bench press is very very impressive considering his height and ROM. Deadlift barbaric. How much can he squat? I can't seem to find a vid of him squatting with exception of one where he front squats.

Something tells me there are not any videos of him doing back squats because that is a weakness he doesn't want to talk about or reveal. He does push pull meets but won't do full meets.

Something tells me there are not any videos of him doing back squats because that is a weakness he doesn't want to talk about or reveal. He does push pull meets but won't do full meets.

I have the same suspicion.