First Rt Workout

Ross Love

Today was the first time ive ever focused on the RT.. I deadlifted with Straps first then went straight to the RT due to limited time in the gym today.

Was very happy. Hit 232 with both hands then 242 with my right pretty easily.. got 252 off the ground but could not quite hold onto it. I suppose 250+ is right around the corner.

Ive decided that after my Strongman Competiton on Feb 19th im actually going to make Grip my focus for a while and all of my other lifts will be my accessory. My body is feeling rather beaten up and id like to make a run at this grip stuff for a while. So I guess Grip and Throwing will be my main focuses.

Very excited to get up to Ft Worth and train grip with Paul in a couple weeks..

232 Both Hands

242 Right Hand

Great work! Strong hands you've got man. We'll be hearing more from you I guess.

Are you also doing pinchwork and grippers? :mosher

Great work! Strong hands you've got man. We'll be hearing more from you I guess.

Are you also doing pinchwork and grippers? :mosher

Geralt, yes I am doing all of the above.. I did my first grip comp 2 weeks ago and believe it or not my hands, wrists and foreamrs are still recovering lol. As soon as im back to normal I plan to practice my pinch and crush more often.

Awesome pulls Ross!! Do you have a measurement on your hand?

Ross Love + focused grip training... Records are going to be broken.

Wow Ross, that is pretty amazing. I can't imagine how much you will lift on the RT when you start training/focusing on it. :yikes

Strong lifts. I'd like to see you on stage at the Arnold and some other comps. Keep it up.

Amazing lifts! You're definitely moving to the top of the heap with some focused training for sure! The bar is being raised I'm thinking.