Ronnie Coleman Grip Challenge

Paul Knight

Competitors - PM me if you're interested in any vids I may have of you. (You're already covered, Paul...well in another 4-1/2 hours... lol)

Greg, I've already put together one for you. I have Mattie's wood block pull too btw. :) Please tell her I really enjoyed spending time with her!

Joe, I should train more to better match the enthusiasm level though... lol Enjoyed talking with you too.

Thanks Sherrie. I really appreciate the elbow work too. You're awesome!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul Knight

• Ross Love

• Sher

• Bigdeze

Paul, congrats on the huge pinch PR!!! You're a man on fire lately buddy, keep it up.

Thanks Tim ... wish the AZ crew could've been here. It was a lot of fun having it at the Ronnie Classic.

My RT lift:

Thanks Sherrie. I really appreciate the elbow work too. You're awesome!

Glad to help. [And, I ended up with extremely clean hands all day. lol]

I had an awesome time and did much better than I expected since I wasn't able to train properly due to my nagging elbow. Anybody that could have come and competed and didn't, you missed a great event. The Ronnie Coleman is a great venue for a grip contest and gives the sport of grip good exposure. On top of the grip comp we witnessed Benedikt Magnusson Deadlift 1015 pounds raw and then rep 575 lbs 21 times. Paul cleaned the slate left and right handed in the novice Arm Wrestling event. Plus for a bonus we got to see some pretty girls in the bikini and figure events.

I also shot video of almost every attempt made at the event, plus some from the PL and AW competition. I'm going to be editing them all together this week and will post them to Youtube. If any competitors want their videos just let me know and I'll email them.

Using rising bar each round made for a very efficient event. Joe made a good point, next year it should be roped off so we won't have lookie loos walking right over the mats. I know I should've known better, but when you stay at Pauls you get to work! (Hauling, setting up, loading back up and unloading) But the bending tutorial was appropriate payment for any manual labor provide. :D

Paul, congrats on the huge pinch PR!!! You're a man on fire lately buddy, keep it up.

Thanks Tim ... wish the AZ crew could've been here. It was a lot of fun having it at the Ronnie Classic.

My RT lift:

Holy smokes, no doubt about that RT lift! Solid

Edited by Tim Struse

Very solid RT lift! Should've realized it was on the new handle too so it's even more impressive and would've been 10-20lbs higher on an old RT handle. Well done to everyone!

Congrats Paul for the Win, and to everybody else who competed, nice numbers put up by all. What happened to Ryan Johnson ?

Video is up.

Video is up.

That is one of the best contest vids ever, Great edit ! Good job done by all. Ross's dad reminds me of the dad off of west coast choppers, big dude.

Video is up.

That is one of the best contest vids ever, Great edit ! Good job done by all. Ross's dad reminds me of the dad off of west coast choppers, big dude.

Stone cold... Mr. Clean (when he shaves) lol he gets it all..

Great vid.

Video is up.

Chris, awesome vid. Great to see people and the attempts!

Greg, looking good. Good to see you buddy.

(and the ladies :flowers: )

Thanks, I had fun putting it together. Competitors let me know if you want me to send your video clips to you.

Great video, Chris. ["Intermission"... :rolleyes:laugh ]