Garage Training Goals

Shane 7575

I am starting a profile of what I am doing at home or in the garage. Feel free to comment or give advice. Some of the goals right now are to shut a #3 gripper, twist a brick til it breaks, twist square tubing and square stock, bend til it breaks all types of round,square and flat stock. I also wanted to know if I could get certified by Fat Bastard Barbell Co. by using their wraps.I will post tonights training later tonight. Thanks.

"Twist a brick til it breaks" now that is a new one on even me. Starting a training log is a crucial step toward achieving your goals. The motivation you will get from others comments will help give that little extra push of momentum. Congrats

Thanks Guys I welcome any comments or advice. The training went good tonight but later then I wanted. 1/4 inch cold rolled 7 inches longbent 48 times til it broke with suede wraps from FBBC. 2-hand pinch- 120x1,130x1,140x1,150x miss 1-hand pinch 4-12 1/2 x 2 on each hand very easy Twisting on brick x 10 no cracks though but very brutal on wrists, what an intence feeling, 2 differant partial bends on 2 differant wrenches. Thats all for tonight.

Twisting Bricks are a lot of fun and they work the wrists hard.

Tonight I took a 250 beef builder and did 20 negatives, flat bench 135x10,155x10,185x10 and 225x2 after not benching for about a year. Twisted on some bricks and could feel it start to give way but it didn't quite go tonight after 5 attempts and finished up with negative telegraph for thumb with 40x1x5sets.

Did some levering and realized that my left wrist is way stronger then my right and I am right handed.I will post my training later tonight after I do it.

Worked on that brick until both wrists fried out and both palms were raw. Also did some levering earlier with an adjustable handle I made from Menards ,my toy store.