Powerlifting Meet

djukac

Congratulations! I think you had a very successful meet. :rock I'm glad you had a good time. About the only thing that's not fun about meets for me is the length of time they usually take. They always seem to last forever. :)

Thanks, well this one last forever haha

Sounds like a rough meet but not terrible. The only good thing about hitting low totals is that they will be easy to beat. You have perfect, very beatable goals for next time!

Yes definetely

You did not bomb out. That is more than most first-timers can say.

Yeah, that was my primary goal, not to bomb out. After the first bad squat, I thought that I would bomb out, but it ended good. Btw how are the preparations for RUM 4 going?

Yeah, that was my primary goal, not to bomb out. After the first bad squat, I thought that I would bomb out, but it ended good. Btw how are the preparations for RUM 4 going?

It's going very well, thanks for asking.

Exactly. Speaking from experience. A guy (me!) who bombed out of his first meet. whistling.gif

It took awhile to learn how to compete. I would do a lot of things different if I could warp back in time.

It sounds like you learned a lot from the process. Congrats on your first meet and you'll destroy those numbers your next meet.

Congratulations for your first meet! Now you have some experience, that will grow every time you compete, and you'll see that you reach a point that you can control all the details needed for a max performance on a comp day. Continue the hard work, stay away from injuries and all the others will follow. Congrats again bro! :mosher

Thanks again to all of you for the kind words and support. Even though I do not consider myself powerlifting oriented athlete I will strive to get better at this.