Coc Rules Change

Bill Piche

When I certify, I'm gonna close the 3. Then I'm gonna stick my free hand in my back pants pocket and close the 3. Then I'm gonna sit on my free hand and close the 3. I'll stand on my free hand, maybe even do a one-handed push-up while closing the 3. Then I'll look at the witness and ask, "Any questions?"

I could think of a couple, but they wouldn't have anything to do with grippers. :tongue

Why not go the hole hog and have it  pick up gripper in one hand and squeeze,no set etc.

I agree. That is how most untrained people would expect you to close it.

Robert

Edited by RSW

Try closing a #3 with a 200 pound bag of sand on your shoulder opposite your closing hand. Sounds interesting doesn't it?

I'm sure you or Pat has already done it :D

Now try closing a #3 with a 200 pound bag of feathers on your shoulder opposite your closing hand. It's much more awkward.

How big is a 200lb bag of feathers?

This would have to be the awkward side of the lift indeed (if you still manage to breathe). Though it's worse it: this feat is definitely one of a kind ;)

Quick rule of thumb:

Take your #3 to a hardcore weightlifting gym, and ask everyone in that gym if they can close it. If they can't, then you can use that #3 to qualify for certification.

BTW, 3Crusher... can you really do that? :blink If so... :bow