No Hands Squat Anyone?

rico300zx

I tried this out for fun tonight to see if i had any balance in me. i saw Mishka do it so i wanted to try.

~Parris

No hands backsquat 405lbs

Rico that is crazy lift thank God you pulled that one out.It actually looks unsafe as hell but you pulled it off good soild lift my friend.Rickns

Excellent! Crazy as hell but very nice.

Thanks guys, yea I would have woke up the kids if it fell I usually lift pretty lte at night.

Rico

That's probably one of the most impressive and unsafe things I've seen. Nice lift!

That's gotta be a little uncomfortable, eh?

Wow, I was expecting to see 135 or 225 tops! I still can't fathom how you did that. :whacked

crazy!! i am impressed! you should pick up two blobs while doing this it would be hall of fame stuff if it's possible. :mosher

Edited by alexis

My utube videos go right to facebook, you should have heard my wife! Oh well I need a little ecitement once in a wile! Thanks for all the coments guys!

Parris

crazy!! i am impressed! you should pick up two blobs while doing this it would be hall of fame stuff if it's possible. :mosher

Sounds like a setup. I tried to get Eaton to lever a 20 lb. sledge with one hand and pick up the Inch with the other, but he wouldn't fall for it... :trout

Then again, if Rico could do the 2x 50 lb. Blob +405 no-hands squat... :devil

Sounds like a setup. I tried to get Eaton to lever a 20 lb. sledge with one hand and pick up the Inch with the other, but he wouldn't fall for it... :trout

nahhh Rico couldn't...wouldn't...:whistel

Edited by alexis

I tried this out for fun tonight to see if i had any balance in me. i saw Mishka do it so i wanted to try.

~Parris

So 405 is the curent gripboard-record to beat..

You Sir, have been challanged to a duell :laugh

nahhh Rico couldn't...wouldn't...:whistel

Yea! That's a setup if I ever heard one. That would mean I'd have th squat 505lbs! I definately wouldn't be posting then!

~Parris

So 405 is the curent gripboard-record to beat..

You Sir, have been challanged to a duell :laugh

um..... I would just call 2 lights and say you didn't go deep enough! Hahahah :) touche!

Rico, surely you're strong enough to be the first to lever a 20 lb. sledge with one hand and pick up the Inch with the other simultaneously?

Just think, it could be your signature feat! :inno

um..... I would just call 2 lights and say you didn't go deep enough! Hahahah :) touche!

Such an outrageous statement can only be answered in one way:

Moahahaha!

:tongue

Guys your too much :) :)

Parris

• 3 weeks later...

Haha seriously, I would imagine the bar to tip over to one side if it's displaced

by just a mere 2 inches. That takes great balance and goes to show that the person

mastering this lift is a top notch squatter otherwise.

• 3 months later...

Haha seriously, I would imagine the bar to tip over to one side if it's displaced

by just a mere 2 inches. That takes great balance and goes to show that the person

mastering this lift is a top notch squatter otherwise.

Just saw this, yor right it would probally would flip over, And thanks for the comment as well, i do feel that i have mastered the squat and when im out the guys at the gym ask me for help all the time. its too bad that i didnt have anyone there for me when i was younger, so i always teach when the oppertunity comes up.

Parris

edit: for spelling

Edited by rico300zx

yea man thats a cool lift its applies good balance but once you get it good the weight feels a little lighter i think but solid man i have only done 330 that way before :)