One Arm C&j.

MANTHOS

I love doing that move. I was told buy someone that's more one arm clean and press. The most I ever tried was 155#, what a crazy night, out in the pouring rain in a back alley at my buddies garage gym. I have a video too with 135# just hit my youtube page.

Rico

I like to play around with this goodie sometimes as well. Feels really old school :laugh

Just remember that it can stress the wrists hard if you cath it slightly wrong at the shoulders.

I love doing that move. I was told buy someone that's more one arm clean and press. The most I ever tried was 155#, what a crazy night, out in the pouring rain in a back alley at my buddies garage gym. I have a video too with 135# just hit my youtube page.

Rico

Ok here is mine,

its from last year, but its still one of my favorite videos. Some of you guy may have saw it already.

Parris

I always saw old strongman pictures of this as well

Rico

Edited by rico300zx

Great lifting Manthos!!

Ricco ,

Your nuts!!

Thats what i call hardcore , one hand clean and push press with a cast on one leg!!

I want to train with you and Manthos !!!

Great lifting Manthos!!

Ricco ,

Your nuts!!

Thats what i call hardcore , one hand clean and push press with a cast on one leg!!

Chris,

Heck you could lift more than both of us I'm betting, I know your capeable. We can train any time! Oh yea I had a really bad roller skating accident.

Parris

I like to play around with this goodie sometimes as well. Feels really old school :laugh

Just remember that it can stress the wrists hard if you cath it slightly wrong at the shoulders.

I'll have that in mind JohanB. Thank you.

Rico

Yes Parris I've seen your vid. Great lift. Now make a vid of the 155 or more and post it here. I need some motivation my friend.

Great lifting Manthos!!

Ricco ,

Your nuts!!

Thank you Chris!

I would really love to train with you Chris, I could learn a lot about strength training from you my friend, but I live far away.

Thank you again.

Great lift, Manthos (and Parris)! That IS a cool lift. :)

[btw, is that your 'coach', Manthos - the one that came to help you and the camera guy review the weights? He may be small but he seemed very enthusiastic!]

Rico

Yes Parris I've seen your vid. Great lift. Now make a vid of the 155 or more and post it here. I need some motivation my friend.

Sounds good ill see if I can still do it net time I haul my stuff out in the yard cause i ll hit the ceiling inside.

Parris

Great lift, Manthos (and Parris)! That IS a cool lift. :)

[btw, is that your 'coach', Manthos - the one that came to help you and the camera guy review the weights? He may be small but he seemed very enthusiastic!]

Thank you Sherrie! My son Nikos! He must learn from that early age to play with iron!! ;):D :D