740 Raw Squat!

tselegala

Darn, that's heavy! Great job, Rex! What knee sleeves do you use, btw? I couldn't tell from the vid.

Darn, that's heavy! Great job, Rex! What knee sleeves do you use, btw? I couldn't tell from the vid.

Thanks Sherrie.

They are Rehband sleeves. You can buy them from Jackal's Gym.

Thanks Sherrie.

They are Rehband sleeves. You can buy them from Jackal's Gym.

Ah, of course. Brain's still fuzzy from the weekend. Knee support is my next purchase. You're my squat inspiration but darn, that carrot's so far out in front I need binoculars...

I can only imagine how that feels like at the bottom, awesome Rex.

:blink Superb squat!!!Few years from now, I'm sure that you'll get invited to world strongest man, if you continue with this kind of progression pace. :D

I can only imagine how that feels like at the bottom, awesome Rex.

Actually - with that weight on my back - the bottom is the only place I can imagine being. :)

Go to 7:45 in this video and watch the contrast to what was posted in this thread:

I know those are heavy weights to deal with but I didn't see one that was to parallel - was there one? Then I watched Rex's again.... :)

You shouldn't have been able to finish that one, Rex. Somehow you did! World class.

Nice squats. I thought the training one was shallow until I slowed it down- It was good. Doesn't matter after the 740 comp shot though.