2.5 Wrist Roller.

19750926o

You could start out with 1or 2 plates if you've never done it before. Be sure you can go both ways before you move up so everything is getting equal work. Eg. Roll away from you first, then toward you, that's one set. And have the roller shoulder height . Or just below.

Rico

Parris, I prefer myself to have it at waist height or just above. I find it takes the load off my shoulders somewhat, which may be worth considering if the OP has shoulder issues.

Parris, I prefer myself to have it at waist height or just above. I find it takes the load off my shoulders somewhat, which may be worth considering if the OP has shoulder issues.

Well that's cool, on a rack supported type for me it dosent bug my shoulder. Luckly I only say this because I once had my arm ripped out of the socket (almost) when I had fell off a roof and caught a ladder on the way down with my arm. After they put me back together the rehab eventually led me here. Dam good surgeon it has never hurt since my opperation.

So id agree if it hurts the shoulder lower it down.

Parris

I've done a 303 lb wrist roll chest high,knuckles rolling towards me.

Here's my video.

Edited by Steve B.