The Squat

Mun

I'm on a 20 rep squat routine at the moment (and yes its absolutely brutal and working great!) and was wondering how long one should continue doing the 20 rep squat routine for, its bin 5 weeks now since I've bin doing it. I know in Super Squats he recommends to do them for 6 weeks, but thats when your doing them 2-3 times a week, I'm only able to do it once every 7 days because my legs are utterly demolished just from the 1 set (and no other exercise for legs). So my question is how long should I continue to do the 20 rep squat routine before I switch to something else like the 5x5 or 5-3-1 routine, thanks.

There's no way for anyone to answer that except you. I would stay on it until progress stops - then switch.

There's no way for anyone to answer that except you. I would stay on it until progress stops - then switch.

^^^^^^^^

The right answer.

PERFECT response!!!

No other leg exercises? I have the book and unless I'm mistaken the program calls for Romanian DL's too? Just curious. I'd like to hear about your progress too (stats at the beggining and at the end), although maybe after a few weeks if you're still seeing gains! Keep it up! :rock