Crazy Strong!

Martin Gaisser

This kid might be somebody someday. bowdown.gifbowdown.gifbowdown.gif

And a little on training.

That reminds me of my 'light' training days and warm-ups, you know, just to get the blood flowingwink.gif

This kid might be somebody someday. :bow:bow:bow

And a little on training.

He'll end up with a wife, children, and a mortgage and it won't matter what he lifts. This young man has no hindrances and it's just not fair!

Edited by The Natural

What was crazy is how the weight looks light on his back. It didn't seem to settle into him at all - looked more like a 200lb weight would!

That was a really good interview with the coach. Very very positive, reminds me of jedd talking.

Rico

I don't know much about squatting with springy O lifting bars, but would he be able to do more with a rigid bar? That thing was bouncing all over the place, seems to me this would make the squat harder? I understand that with this much weight you'll have some give in any bar.

the way i see it there is two ways to look at this:

1)He has a genetic advantage and life is just not fair. :cry

2)We are as motivated as a bag of wet socks and better get our ass in gear. :angry:

He is unreal.Around my age, twice my size, 100 times stronger.And his 200 kg snatch is elite.By 26 27 he will break the world record for sure. :blink :blink :blink :blink :blink :blink :blink :blink :blink :blink :blink :blink :blink :blink :blink :blink :blink not human