Block Weights

Mun

Im on a tight budget and was wondering if there are any good alternatives to getting block weights in other forms besides the traditional method of cutting off the end of a hex dumbell, or if anyone could suggest a way to build one? Thanks kindly

Mun

here are some things i found around town for free wile driving i keep my eyes open on the side of the road.

rico

My Gallery pics

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&img=9161

Thanks guys, is there much difference between pinching plates and pinching hexagonal blocks? or can i just do plate pinches and get the same benefits?

Well for one thing you don't have to ruin a perfectly good dumb bell. Just stand one of your hex weights on it's end and lift it by the face. I've seen a few people do it and it seems to be a perfectly reasonable alternative.

Well for one thing you don't have to ruin a perfectly good dumb bell. Just stand one of your hex weights on it's end and lift it by the face. I've seen a few people do it and it seems to be a perfectly reasonable alternative.

wow your right about that! dunno how a simple idea like that slipped passed me, tried it and it works great, thanks buddy!

I did cut off an end of a 45 and pinch face and narrow, I found a magnet supplier that has products thatl hold up to 60 lbs. so there is potential, I also curl it. Its time to go huntin freebies

I did cut off an end of a 45 and pinch face and narrow, I found a magnet supplier that has products thatl hold up to 60 lbs. so there is potential, I also curl it. Its time to go huntin freebies

hmm sounds pretty good ill keep my eyes open, thank you