Freak Back Strength

Ivarboneless

Sorry about the title :D It's not really what I would call FREAK backstrength, but that's what a guy told me later as I was walking out.

I've never really been one to post videos, start threads and whatnot but I feel pretty proud of this recent accomplishment.

Link:

I may be mistaken, but I think that this is the most amount of added weight done for a one arm chin on youtube right now.

I did this mostly in response to the Arsen and Janis video. I wanted to compare my one arm chinning strength to theirs since they are two amazing pullers and I wish to follow in their footsteps one day. I feel like I have the genetics and potential to win a WAF title for the USA one day if I put in the work and dedication necessary.

I've been trying to improve my training this year and this is one of a slew of PR's I plan to knock down before next January. Armwrestlers in the 154lb weight class be warned: there's a storm brewing down in Texas.

HOLY MOLY!!! :blink

That's STRONG Mr.Hann!!! :bow:bow:bow

Good job!!! :)

Strong stuff!

Do you train armwrestling at the table?

Wow! Good stuff!

Love it!!!

Yikes!

I love these videos showcasing someone doing something literally amazing in the gym while all the other members walk around oblivious.

Strong stuff!

Do you train armwrestling at the table?

I almost certain he does.

He won a bronze medal at the WAF Worlds in 2008.

Michael is small but he is STRONG!

Yikes!

I love these videos showcasing someone doing something literally amazing in the gym while all the other members walk around oblivious.

Exactly! Really strong!

Flo: Yes, I train on the table once a week.

The main thing lacking from my armwrestling training is that I don't lift for armwrestling. I can't do all the isometrics and stuff because it will tire me out (and hurt my elbows) for gymnastics. After I retire from gymnastics I will take up all the armwrestling specific training and I'm hoping that my armwrestling strength will climb to new levels after that. I try to think of myself as building a base right now for when I can really get after it in a couple years.

Thanks for all the encouragement guys!

• 4 weeks later...