"real Men Don't Use Straps"

The Natural

I used straps on a 1520 partial. I always use straps on heavy rack work. I'm trying to work my back & hips, not my hands on those sets (I know this goes against all that is grip.. :rolleyes )

I used straps on a 1520 partial. I always use straps on heavy rack work. I'm trying to work my back & hips, not my hands on those sets (I know this goes against all that is grip.. :rolleyes )

Yeah, exactly. I already train grip six times a week. I think I can use straps on rows and DL's without too much of a loss.

I find it amusing that's he's at a gym lifting crazy weights and the guys in the background are just meandering around playing with ipods, doing seated calf-raises etc... Like "no biggie, one of the world's strongest men is in our gym doing world class deadlifts...now where is that new nickleback song?"

I find it amusing that's he's at a gym lifting crazy weights and the guys in the background are just meandering around playing with ipods, doing seated calf-raises etc... Like "no biggie, one of the world's strongest men is in our gym doing world class deadlifts...now where is that new nickleback song?"

I noticed that. It kills me.

What's worse, the bimbo at the front desk probably tracks him down and interrupts his workouts if he forgets to card swipe.

Most of them were probably too busy flexing their 13 inch guns in the mirror and making sure their hair was still adequately geled

Edited by Hammy

Most of them were probably too busy flexing their 13 inch guns in the mirror and making sure their hair was still adequately geled

They are probably wondering why he is just lifting the weight off the ground like that...i mean i dosen't work the biceps or anything right? The left bicep is THE most important because thats the arm you hang out the window when you drive.

They are probably wondering why he is just lifting the weight off the ground like that...i mean i dosen't work the biceps or anything right? The left bicep is THE most important because thats the arm you hang out the window when you drive.

Right arm for them, maybe. It is Europe, not the US.

Right arm for them, maybe. It is Europe, not the US.

In Europe is left,only England is on right from the European countries.But you need to be careful when you ride a bike, both biceps need to be pumped hahahhaha :D

Yeah, exactly. I already train grip six times a week. I think I can use straps on rows and DL's without too much of a loss.

How many exercises do you do on each training session for your grip, I guess no more than 2? Cause 6 times a week training grip is a lot,at least it seems to me like that.

What's worse, the bimbo at the front desk probably tracks him down and interrupts his workouts if he forgets to card swipe.

"Umm, excuse me Sir, could you please put the weights down gently next time? The noise bothers the other customers."

"Umm, excuse me Sir, could you please put the weights down gently next time? The noise bothers the other customers."

I've never had the pleasure of an attendant telling me that, but I have had the occasional old lady at my local YMCA let me know just how distracting I was while they were on the treadmill at 1.2mph 92ft away from where I was pulling with rubber plates on a rubber floor.

I've never had the pleasure of an attendant telling me that, but I have had the occasional old lady at my local YMCA let me know just how distracting I was while they were on the treadmill at 1.2mph 92ft away from where I was pulling with rubber plates on a rubber floor.

Hah, me too, during the bluehair hour in the morning! She scolded me and told me I wasn't supposed to be dropping the weights and I told her I wasn't. She started to argue with me so I dropped one so she'd know the difference. So glad to be out of that gym!

How many exercises do you do on each training session for your grip, I guess no more than 2? Cause 6 times a week training grip is a lot,at least it seems to me like that.

Grippers about every day (10 minute workouts). Once a week, thickbar and pinch (a longer, more involved workout).

There needs to be a documentary on gyms. Just call it "Gyms". One that covers all types, from Planet Fitness to Jackal's Gym and in between. Interviews with all types. Broskis. Bodybuilders. Cardio bunnies. Powerlifters. Crossfitters. The possibilities are endless.

Grippers about every day (10 minute workouts). Once a week, thickbar and pinch (a longer, more involved workout).

There needs to be a documentary on gyms. Just call it "Gyms". One that covers all types, from Planet Fitness to Jackal's Gym and in between. Interviews with all types. Broskis. Bodybuilders. Cardio bunnies. Powerlifters. Crossfitters. The possibilities are endless.

I tune in each week. This would make for great TV