Crush Monster Video

Tom of Iowa2

Ya know, Sexton looks like he's part Gorilla.  :yikes  :stuart

I'm gonna tell his dad you said that :cry

Actually, from what Heath told me as far as his Dad's sheer mass and bone structure he just might be part Gorilla! :stuart :stuart

I have connection to the Witness Protection Program,

Wannagrip. Let me know and I will have you hidden

where Heath can't find you.

Unless he comes by here first, then I'll sing like an

opera-trained canary :mellow

I have just got back online,my cpu and motherboard bit the dust.So i

have only just witnessed Heaths the way he makes it luck casual feet of a for him very easy close of a very hard 3*.

What gets me is the way he casualy pinches it into the set position. :rock

Geez guys, just because I'm ugly is no reason to pick on me. You may think that my gorilla appearance keeps the ladies away. True, but then they hear of my horse like status in other areas. :bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

Oh, so that's your secret, Heath! ;)

You're part gorilla, and part horse! :ohmy

I would GLADLY trade you my incredible good-looks for your freaky strength ANYDAY!!!! :yikes:laugh

Ugly is as ugly does. I've seen you in person... and I don't think you're ugly. Just my 2 cents worth...

Actually, this brings up an idea. Has anyone tried to bring their tough gripper to a bar or pub and make any cash with some bets?

Yeah Wanna but unfortunately that trick only works once. The crowd gathers, watches the big guy go down in flames and then nobody else wants to take a shot (at the gripper, that is) :laugh

A shill is needed. Have someone bring in the gripper who

canot close it, or at least makes no claim he can. Then

the marks will bet against each other, and the plant,

especially if he does not look overall powerful, can wait

until the pot gets bigger.

Just a thought, based on what Vansart used to do-

wear baggy clothes to look smaller, cough as though he

were ill, then bet and win.

:rock

Sounds like Roark has done this before! :)

Tommy would probably be a good plant being he's not a huge guy. It would be pretty funny as the jaws dropped. He might be able to play it and pretend it was REALLY hard. Then, do a big bet with maybe a set of 5 reps. HAH!

It looks like Heath crushes the gripper the way King Gong would have crushed villagers. Right before the close it actually looks like he yawns, freeze frame it there and you will see. It's like "ho hum, another gripper."

I've never thought of (bet'n or gambling) I dont think I would do it anyway.But I do think it would work.As far as fight'n goes,I have done 2 years of Karate & 4 years of TaeKwonDo.I love the feel'n you get when you kick someone in the head,& they never even saw it come'n.

Ha,Ha chapter & verse :yikes , I've only done it sparing in class & at a tournament.I knocked the guy down from a spining back kick to the head :whacked

He kicked me in the doo dads on purpose & I was done for the day.

I can't believe i haven't seen this video clip.

It's sort of like a big nerd waiting for the next star wars movie.....wait a minute..I AM a BIG nerd....

Here is a quick story for you about gorillas.Please indulge a nerd?

An older guy i talk with frequently- told me that 'back in the day 'when he was 'gassed' "on the sauce'(which he regrets and says was a terrible part of his life) that at 5'11" he weighed about 325(seen pics of him he was huge..he STILL weighs 285 )he was walking by the Gorilla exhibit at a aoo.The Gorilla spots him and because of his size OR? senses his extra testosterone or both?? and goes .."ape"just is infuriated.Very threatening.

To see if it was a coincidence he waited around the corner..dozens of guys..some fairly big "250lbs or so"walked by..nothing happened.Lots of tank tops and athletic guys...He walked across and the silver back went crazy again.Went back on his way out of the Zoo-hours later and the creatue hadn't forgot him and was furious.

Well we were talking about gorillas??thought it was an interesting story?...his mother in law always described him as a gorilla-..although he is an educated and well read individual.

Again-can't wait to see the clip and IF you guys want to ever describe the INCH lifts and BLOB lifts I'd appreciate it :bow

Roark,

Your posts make me read every topic, even if I am not interested in the subject. Your comic genius is surpassed only by your love of the iron game history :tongue