Sad Retirement

John Beatty

Sad to say, I'm retiring my Marathon Double Goldlines after probably 15 years of service. Loved these wraps. They've taken me through most, if not all of my PL meets, almost every workout I've used wraps on in the last 15 years. A sad day. When I popped them today after squatting, they just lay there on my leg, didn't even fly around my leg at all. Only slid about 1/2" & just gave up. I'm going to make them a shelf on the wall to spend the rest of their days. It's just too hard to toss them out. I gave an unused set I had to Ed Coan a few years back, kinda wish I still had them. I'm getting used to the new Inzer wraps, the black with red stripes.

Whew, I thought you were going to say that YOU had retired from training! My condolences on the Marathons though! :D

Whew, I thought you were going to say that YOU had retired from training! My condolences on the Marathons though! :D

Thought that might get someone.... :laugh . I'll be posting my retirement from training in a small article in the paper in about 58 years (by my plan) in my obituary. Otherwise, never, never, never.

Edited by John Beatty