Tens Unit

smitty

I bought one a while back that Mighty Joe suggested in one of these threads. It works great and was only about $30 - $40 I think.

I have an Empi that I like a lot. I don't use it nearly enough. It does seem to help with the healing some. It really helps with the pain if you need to keep doing stuff and the injury is getting in the way.

Guest Bullitt

Just back from the chiro. He said the brand isn't super important at long as it has at least 4 leads with variable pulse and strength. They sell one there for $60. He said you shouldn't shell out a ton of money. $40 - $80 at most.

I paid like 40 or so for mine. 4 leads, but actually only use 2 on my forarm when I think about it.

Rico

I go with whatever feels good. Just keep the charge from traversing your brain, neck, heart or anything else that might not do well with electricity. The little buggers pack quite a whallop.

Smitty,

PM Joe Musselwhite. The one he siggested to me was between 40 and 60 andit works great and you can carry it around in your pocket and use it at work or while you drive.