40kg Kettlebell Bu Press

MitchSA

Good job Mitch. 88 pounds is legit for a BU press. I look forward to seeing you get the 56kg.

-Rex

Thank you Rex!

It could be a long while before im even close to the 56! :yikes

Thank you for the kinds words gentlemen!

Bullitt I will video the rest of the gym and post it for interest sake, I have a few cool things lying around in there.. it would make a very happy home for an inch dumbell! lol

thank you Morgan

Yes It also took alot of specialized training to finally get the 40kg, there seems to be a crazy jump from the 32 to the 40. The first time I ever saw a KB it was a 32 and i pressed it BU for 2 reps out the box, however its taken me over a year to get the 40kg!

I guess the key with most things in life is not giving up...

thank you Morgan

Yes It also took alot of specialized training to finally get the 40kg, there seems to be a crazy jump from the 32 to the 40. The first time I ever saw a KB it was a 32 and i pressed it BU for 2 reps out the box, however its taken me over a year to get the 40kg!

I guess the key with most things in life is not giving up...

It took me till I could do 6 to 8 reps with the 32 before I could do 1 with the 40.

After my push presses today I messed around with the kettlebells my gym has. I did a BU press with the 80 pounder, RH, and the 70 pounder, LH. The next biggest at the gym is a 48 KG, so I decided to save that one for another day.

-Rex

Edited by The Natural

1st of all, sick Gym. 2nd, sick lift! Very strong! :mosher

I agree with Mike at both parts...!

Congrats my friend!! :rock