Coc: Setting Up An Easy Routine - Need Some Help.

anything

I bought COC grippers 2 months ago, but I started out very wrong. My curiosity of finding my maximum persuaded med to do only low reps with really high resistance. Thankfully I avoided inflammations. I did manage to close the #2.5 once, and my long term goal is to reach the COC #3 through sound and reasonable training. This is where I need some expert advice.

For the past week, I have done reps with the #1 - I do 3 series with 8 reps in each and I hold the 8th rep as long as I can in each series. I find that I need 3 days of rest between each training session.

1) First of all: Is this a sound routine?

Today I tried the same routine using the #1.5 - this is great because it really takes out everything I have, but I can't fully close the grippers after say rep. 4 in each series.

2) Is this a problem?

3) Should I alternate this routine with heavier workouts like lower reps and higher resistance?

I also use extensor bands from Ironmind and pinches you get from hardware stores for finger / thumb training.

4) Should I train anything else, i.e. pinch grip training etc?

Answers are very much appreciated!

I bought COC grippers 2 months ago, but I started out very wrong. My curiosity of finding my maximum persuaded med to do only low reps with really high resistance. Thankfully I avoided inflammations. I did manage to close the #2.5 once, and my long term goal is to reach the COC #3 through sound and reasonable training. This is where I need some expert advice.

For the past week, I have done reps with the #1 - I do 3 series with 8 reps in each and I hold the 8th rep as long as I can in each series. I find that I need 3 days of rest between each training session.

1) First of all: Is this a sound routine?

Today I tried the same routine using the #1.5 - this is great because it really takes out everything I have, but I can't fully close the grippers after say rep. 4 in each series.

2) Is this a problem?

3) Should I alternate this routine with heavier workouts like lower reps and higher resistance?

I also use extensor bands from Ironmind and pinches you get from hardware stores for finger / thumb training.

4) Should I train anything else, i.e. pinch grip training etc?

Answers are very much appreciated!

Hey bro...........just alittle of my input on this matter.......I see nothing wrong with doing higher rep work-outs as long as you also don't neglect a max workout at least once a week. In fact this is currently what I am doing.

I pretty much attempt to set new prs during the week until I can rep a gripper for 50+ times then I move on to the next harder one. I then give my hands 1 to 2 days rest and do a max effort routine where I simply warm-up with my coc#2 and then hit each gripper progressivly once until I get to my desired gripper; this one I do BFN's with (Bounce Forced Negatives) 4 sets of 6.

I then finish with 4 sets of overcrushes each hand and 4 sets of 6 BFN's with my IMTUG6 for my p and r fingers! hopes it helps........I have been notincing significant gains from this routine and have been sticking to it for about the last two months or so. later bro! :rock