Serious Advice For Schedule

Tom of Iowa2

Thanks guys but it's not done yet. We'll wait for the witness to approve it all before any celebration.

Tonight's workout saw the #3 closed 6 times. :rock

Tom of Iowa,

One of my friend is a monster of strength. His grip is frightful. I can't beat him with my two hands in anarmwrestling match. He deadlifts cars by the front by the bumper.

When he first tried the #4, he got it down to 1/2 without a good positionning.

Put this guy on KTA and it'll take him 1 or 2 weeks to GRIND the #4. With perseverance and strict observance of the program, he would get the #4. That's what KTA could do for a genetic freak.

KTA will boost your strength level on the grippers through the roof. You'll also get stronger thimbs for pinching and many other grip feats.

Wannagrip dod a wonderful job and I seriously think that his Ebook should be considered as the greatest book on crushing strength.

Tom Of Iowa2,

I know how you feel. Sometimes training grip can get boring. But it doesn't haffta be.

The solution is: take ONE day and train your grip - TRAIN NOTHING BUT YOUR GRIP. You can call it, "Grip Training Day" (for lack of a better term). Grippers, the RT, pinch blocks, etc. would be reserved for this day ONLY!

Rock on! :rock

I am forty years old. My training goal is overall strength and fitness. I train grip twice per week and have seen continuous gains. On one of the grip training days the only other training I do is cardio so I can hit the grip exercises hard and almost always see an improvement. The other grip training is part of a regular weight training session so I will be working with fatigued muscles. That takes a lot of concentration and isn't always fun. The twice-per-week schedule is working for me and keeping me motivated.

Wanna,

If you need another guinea pig let me know - i'm looking for something new with the grippers. If the testing is done and I can only find out the secrets for a price make sure you let me know. I'm not afraid of volume and i'm serious about the #4 again after over a year off.

Wade

if it makes any difference coming from a rank amateur with no accomplishments to his name. High volume everyday training, actually made me much much weaker ( not that I'm terribly strong in the first place as I can't close the 2). but I may well have been missing something from the "KTA" program.

<shrugs>

if it makes any difference coming from a rank amateur with no accomplishments to his name. High volume everyday training, actually made me much much weaker ( not that I'm terribly strong in the first place as I can't close the 2). but I may well have been missing something from the "KTA" program.

<shrugs>

The program isn't just "high volume every day". :cool

You also need to be patient, open your mind, and give the body time to adapt.

Plus, discipline, desire, and dedication. Without those, NO program will work.

Granted I probably don't completely understand what your doing in KTA. But I will say that I'm actually partial to daily training ( been doing daily deadlifts and getting great results), I've simply found that with the grippers it doesn't work for me, except in the instance of using the super gripper and the steve justa program. The lack of adjustable resistance means for me I'm either using too much or too little resistance.

As for dedication etc. I agree.