Buying A Mdb & Predictions

Wade Gillingham

By the way BC, do you still have that contact for Blobs? Both of mine have been missing somewhere in transit since the Olympia.

It has been made, copyrighted, trademarked, patented, logoed, and advertised by my company, Sybersnott Industries, Inc.

I'm talking about the Sybersnott DB . :mellow It is a 175 pound FREAK of a dumbbell, with a WHOPPING one inch handle!! :yikes

WARNING: If I find out that ANYONE ANYWHERE has manufactured one without my permission, I'll sue!!! :angry::angry:

gazza,

Sorry but you'll haffta put my logo on there to be legal! :laugh

Guest jason lake

Had this strength day gazza and mobster have mentioned got anything to do with Pullum sports' open day in the new year?

I hope so, because I intend to attend that.

Regards, Jason.

Jason

It is the same day,hopely will see ya there,if i can get a lift will bring along some goodies.

Mobsterone whats the table of events for the big day. :D

I asked wanna and he said ok so...

Jan 18th @ Pullum Sports new address 114/134 Midland Road, Luton, Beds, LU2 0BL at 2pm.

Intro to the event inc a few words of whats happening and hopefully some new faces welcomed. I will also intro names from the crowd if poss.

Four lifts/attempts (order to be decided soon)

1. Rolling Thunder - attempt to get the supposidly impossible 300 pound total - a new handle supplied by Randall will be provided.

2. CoC 4

3. Weaver Stick - 20 pounds plus

4. Thick handled dumbbell and or MDB lifts/attempts - thick handle 300 pounds/MDB from the floor (both ends ha ha)

possible 5. If and only if I'm still up for anything then I might have another crack at Gazza's dyno.

In between lifts and depending on whose their I will hopefully persuade one or two of you to put on masterclasses. I'm looking for about 20 mins between lifts with a 2 hour max on the event (approx).

Various Ironmind and other goodies will be on display and I advise you to bring a few pennies and haggle with the Pullums for an open day discount.

Also a chance to win £100.00 donated by Bob Kennedy for an event to be decided (best attempt for height with Gazza's bell (if he can bring it) or best attempt on the grip dynometer (as above). I'm still torn between having just the newbies who've never competed before or one and all involved. What do you guys think?

Suggestions (nice ones) welcomed.