Big Bencher

Kormaz

Check out this guy:

Huge bench but also look at the sheer size of him!

Edited by Kormaz

Unfortunately, we'll never know what percentage of the weight to attribute to the lifter and what percentage to attribute to the shirt. It's anyone's guess. In any case, he's certainly got some real strength in him.

-Rex

Guest Bullitt
Unfortunately, we'll never know what percentage of the weight to attribute to the lifter and what percentage to attribute to the shirt. It's anyone's guess. In any case, he's certainly got some real strength in him.

-Rex

Two ways to look at it...

(805<shirt> - 517<raw> = 288lbs) Shirt raised his max by 55.7%

Or 35.8% of the 805 was shirt.

Still, 517 raw is big no matter how much the guy weighs. Although he's gotta be close to 4 bills in those videos.

Everyone has their own opinion but 500lb raw bench is not impressive to me at 400lb bodyweight.

Guest Bullitt
Everyone has their own opinion but 500lb raw bench is not impressive to me at 400lb bodyweight.

I beg to differ. I now have a new plan for reaching a 500 lb bench. All I have to do is make sure i can always bench my weight and eat 8 angus burgers from McDonald's every day. Eventually I will hit 500 raw. Either that or die from a massive coronary. :laugh 500 grams of fat per day is not a lot is it? :whistel

I beg to differ. I now have a new plan for reaching a 500 lb bench. All I have to do is make sure i can always bench my weight and eat 8 angus burgers from McDonald's every day. Eventually I will hit 500 raw. Either that or die from a massive coronary. :laugh 500 grams of fat per day is not a lot is it? :whistel

It may be a lot of fat but you would enjoy every second until your demise.

Guest Bullitt

mmmmmmmmmm angus... :happy

mmmmmmmmmm angus... :happy

Hahaha nice idea Mike :D Just like Hammy said, whichever way it goes you'll enjoy it lol.