Been A Long Time Cousin...

unseenbeat

I worked at the local gunpowder plant for just over two years, working at several different positions and paygrades, and learning a lot of different things along the way. I am not the same person who i was three years ago by any means. About a month and a half ago i woke up late for work, and just decided to call off. I thought about my life, the long hours i worked, breaking my back for what to me are meager wages, and the general tired feeling i always had about me. I decided to go back to college and move back in with my parents, till i could finish it. so i resigned two weeks ago, got a job three days later at the local bar, and am now ready to attend college.

Which brings me to my next point after that long-winded bull crap. My body is no longer beat up from work, so i went and got a local gym membership earlier today, and decided to start working out again. I'm actually gon lift here after a couple hours. This log is to keep track of my numbers and lifts, so maybe i can actually get somewhere lol. Tonight i'ma find out heavy lifts for me, not necessarily maxes, in the following lifts:

Front Squat

Chinup

Incline Press or Military Press

Situp

Hyperextension, which actually should b somewhere around 55 pounds at head level for reps, i havent checked in a few weeks but feel stronger.

So let the games begin once more.

5'8.5" tall, 170 pounds exactly clothed normally, would like to be Squattin double BW again, doin chinups comfortably with 100 extra pounds, military pressin 200, and strong in the core as always lol. Maybe bulk up to about 185 and do some cardio to stay with good wind.

good luck!!! will keep an eye on your log were close in body weight height, im 5 ' 9 around 160 not as strong as you though