Pal Las Vegas

darthsith19

@ Bob...

how about the different lever (Devon/Denis) ... can it make the same pump on John's forearm?

let me explain...

Denis has a huge hand (hard to squeeze ecc..) but short forearm more comfortable to be hooked for John (w/out acid);

Devon with moooore technique, his very long forearm and long fingers, for sure will apply a big back pressure on John fingers...

the results could be the same... Am I wrong??

Bicio,

You are correct.

Devon will be easier to grab because of thinner hand BUT much harder to hold on to because of his taller arm and more pressure to Johns Hand.

Pawel r,

I am not sure what you mean.

Edited by bob brown

John looked very massive at those pics at WoA. I think that Denis has improved since Zloty, but John has improved more.

My guess for the match with Devon: John wins the first two matches against Devon. After that, Devon may be stronger because of more strength endurance. If that will be the case, for me, John will be the stronger armwrestling, despite of the results of 4:2. We'll see.

I'm a big fan of both athletes and will cheer for both :rock

John looked very massive at those pics at WoA. I think that Denis has improved since Zloty, but John has improved more.

My guess for the match with Devon: John wins the first two matches against Devon. After that, Devon may be stronger because of more strength endurance. If that will be the case, for me, John will be the stronger armwrestling, despite of the results of 4:2. We'll see.

I'm a big fan of both athletes and will cheer for both :rock

Quoting.... ALL :rock

IMHO The type of training of Devon is focused really hard to endurance... watching the clips from www.inthehook.com

like two arms training, or the indestructible video....

I don't know John/devon so well... but acid a part i think he's pretty ready to fight against Devon...

The only doubt i have is.... why John during a year is always on game and Devon came out only for these big matches??

i don't know if is an advantage but big rest time from tournaments is good for every one....

(at such level... pub pulling for that monsters is like another training session ;) )

I repeat... IMHO

:happy

Edited by bicio

John sure has been busy. He pulled several classes in Tahoe recently, right? I think he won them all??? Then he pulled the Harley Pull and won everything except heavies leftie? But won 225's both hands and overall righties above Travis. Two weeks later he absolutely toyed with Cyplenkov. Lets not forget Cyplenkov, many months ago (December?) already beat Tim Bresnan and everyone else right handed at Zlotty, only losing to John. And supossedly he was preparing hard for this match, as shown by those videos where he pulls against a guy and a pulley with weights, etc. I think John is in better form now that he was against Devon, we'll see. Devon's endurance is unbelievable so I wouldn't be surprised if he wins all the latter matches. I'm more interested in the first one or two.

John won every class at the Harley Pull, but Travis let him win in the left hand overall. John may be doing more tournaments, but I'm sure he'll rest before the match and be the best he can be. Devon is training too I'm sure. I say Devon wins, but I'm not sure. Look at John's right arm (all pumped up but still) from after his match with Cyplenkov:

http://www.worldofarmwrestling.com/images/...s-johnaward.jpg

Edited by Josh H

Saturday - Practice

Tues - He goes to Japan for exhibition with Japanese Pullers

On the 11th he pull Travis B at a Cross Fit expo

18th Practice

Rest

Pawel r,

I am not sure what you mean.

Bob,

you know when is fight Brzenk vs Larratt ?

Big thanks Flo !!! :rock

Fact of the matter is ...John came in nice and heavy, and cleaned Dennis up. Dennis by most accounts lacks fine details in technique. Devon is not like Dennis, Devon knows technique inside and out, has been Awling long enough to know 99.9% of its subtleties etc..if John comes in heavier and has cleared up his wrist issue than Devon attacked then John is a great chance of winning, if not, Devon will wipe the table with him.

I cant pick a winner cause I respect both so much :rock

All the best guys