New Prototype I'm Working On

acorn

SWEET. The question is, would you be able to retro-fit something similar to regular grippers?

That is freaking sweet man :rock

great idea, it would look really good in a contest

That was the idea exactly

SWEET. The question is, would you be able to retro-fit something similar to regular grippers?

I could retro-fit BBs like I do with my adjustables. IMs and others would be way too much of a pain.

That is freaking sweet man :rock

Thx John. I should get some knurling on it soon. knurling tool should be coming in today for my new lathe.

- Aaron

Terrific idea Aaron.That's really cool :rock .Joe Muguvro had rigged up something similar only it was a buzzer not a light,and it worked well for contests.

Terrific idea Aaron.That's really cool :rock .Joe Muguvro had rigged up something similar only it was a buzzer not a light,and it worked well for contests.

I've got some small fit in the handles size buzzers as well as much brighter LEDs on order. Gonna try both. I'll bring a couple of the prototypes to Chad's comp as well.

- Aaron

That looks awesome Aaron, it would rule out any doubt when attempting a close :D Something "universal" to all grippers would also be great but what you've done there is very innovative :D

:yikes

Way too cool. Like others have said, great for a contest. The possibilites are endless for noise, lights, fireworks.

A+ on this project young man :D

I can't view the video.

What's up? :blink

That is a great idea, no question!

I think a Mr. T voice that yells " closed fool' would be a nice addition.

That is a great idea, no question!

I think a Mr. T voice that yells " closed fool' would be a nice addition.

Thanks I'll get right on that.:D

-Aaron

That is indeed pretty cool.

I suspect someone will commercialize that in the future. . . .better get a patent :D

If he don't it will be in the IM catalog within 2 years.

Count on it! ;)

I wouldn't have dare psoted that until I had a patent

pending. No way!

It's now open to the "FREE" market for the taking.

They would have to know the design. I assume there just needs to be a "touch" of the handles.

I don't doubt it... even to write out the design on a piece of paper, how you set it up and the basic idea of it then seal it in an envelope and mail it to yourself. Wouldn't the date delivered stamp without the thing being opened be a form of copy writing of an idea? *shrug*

Aaron, get that thing patented!!!!

Brilliant idea Aaron! Your invention will really add a lot to grip contests: for contestants, promoters and spectators.

I don't doubt it... even to write out the design on a piece of paper, how you set it up and the basic idea of it then seal it in an envelope and mail it to yourself. Wouldn't the date delivered stamp without the thing being opened be a form of copy writing of an idea? *shrug*

Aaron, get that thing patented!!!!

Yes, a poor mans patent/copyright, they hold up in court because its proof that you had the idea first. Do that at least then work on a full patent if you intend to carry this out to its full extent.

Very awesome idea Aaron!! I always knew this kind of thing would be cool but I don't have the technical skills like you :D

Thanks everyone. I got the lightup assembly done and it looks pretty cool. Just need to finish the knurling and I take another video. :rock

- Aaron