Big Brother

ChrisJames

Somewhere among his collection of photos, Tom Of Iowa2 HAS the pic of David Hasselhoff lifting the Inch overhead! :laugh:laugh

I'm sorry. I just couldn't resist!! :laugh

Absolutely not true.I have some nudes of David Hasselhoff and it is less than an INCH.......

I hope EVERYBODY understands that is an attempt at a joke.........

In fact the only naked pictures i have of are of Jimmy Super Fly snuka....wrestling 'Abdul the Butcher'.....

Yeah thats why i brought him up...and poor old super fly-definitely not the sharpest crayon in the crayola box??? :whistel Abdullah looked like he had mold growing under his rolls of fat.A guy at the gym has some of the old WWF matches on tape...from the early eighties I believe?I missed all those great matches and characters but they live on in BETA format :laugh .Don Morrocco,george the animal steel eating the turnbuckle,Rocky Johnson,Adrian Adonis...those poor guys put on a great show and they missed out on the big money of today..feel bad for them..but I'm sure they had a good time.

Ya don't see scars on the forhead-from perhaps ;) self inflicted hidden razor blades-like that anymore????

The funniest thing was when vince McMahon and Lord 'whats his name?' had a 'Talk Show'and even had a dorky band..that was funny.And the desk Vince sat at was sized for a fourth grader so it made vince and all the wrestlers look big.

Man now that stuff was funny and entertaining..humorous.

Andre always stole the show...I saw a tape of him doing some 'whale dance'on the Talk show...funniest darn thing ever.

Whoops on another tangent.....

I agree with you Mac! Wanna, lock this thread now! I demand to see the pic of Vince behind the desk! :laugh

BTW, I think his name was Lord Alfred Nelson. I'm a big wrestling fan from way back. Also, Gorilla Monsoon and Bobby "The Brain" Heenan had their own show called, "Primetime Wrestling". Snooka is still around, retired from the ring. Don't know what happened to Abdullah the butcher.

I have to admit those old shows....and i've watched hours of the old tapes- were more fun than todays shows.

He still has the old beta tapes and an old Sony betamax :erm .

Another funny tape was of this guy(and this IS Grip related ;) !Was Renae Goulet'????sp?,horrible physique,not much to look at but he had a claw grip.A super strong hand or something.He'd just raise that hand up and guys would go running....he'd grab a part of your body and almost paralyze you or choke you out :laugh good stuff...I was born too late.Ok I'll drop the subject.This IS the serious part of the forum.....Sorry.