New Pr For Me (video)

rico300zx

Hey guys I banged this out tonight at the end of my workout #550 x 4 a new personal record for me! I also did 3 noset sets of 10 with my CoC 2.5 to finish up.

what do you think, without comenting on my gut? Im getting better!

rico

Awesome!!! Makes me want to get back into squats again....haven't done them in a while. Reps on the 2.5 :rock that's my immediate gripper goal

Very strong Rico !!! Good job man. :rock

Strong lifting.

I can't tell for sure from the video, but it doesn't look like you're hitting depth.

Agreed on both the above points.

Box squatting to a high box (16'' or so) is a good assistance exercise if you squat equipped, so they do have a place in training. Otherwise, it will just work your hip flexors and not really do anything to help your raw squat. Box squatting to a 12''-14'' box however did actually improve my raw squat.

Great work there Ricco!

Lots of weight!

Stay Strong!!!

Great work, man! Looks like you still had a bit left in the tank too! :rock

I check out my ars in the camera before I lift too. ;)

I don't know why I do that I'm always afraid ill split my pants

Oh the depth, I did say it was a box squat in the video didn't I? I did 500 x 5 right before this to .I'm still happy with it like I said its a PR for me. Thanks for the compliments guys!

Rico

Parris! Very impressive!

I can't say much about your belly, I think mines bigger! :)

Michael

Why don't you get a lower box so you actually get some good reps in instead of stroking ego with high squats? Jus sayin.

Edited by NavyDave

actually im pretty awsome, y what are you squatting these days? and by the way my box only puts me about 2 inches higher than parallel. yea id say i dam good squatter and not to mention thats not weight to toy around with. and i dont wear a belt or suit . the rest of the grippers said it passed for them. besides who cares it was my PR and im proud of it!