Florida Training

ChrisJames

Just came back from Orlando , where my family and i had the holiday of a life time.

One of my ambitions was to train at a Golds gym and train on either Hammer strength or Nautilas machines(after reading many stories about Arthur Jones , Casey Viator and Mike Mentzer , etc ).

My son Daniel who is now 14 (6 feet 4 inches , over 200lbs and as 8 1/2 inch hands , size 15 UK feet..... he,s following his mother !!) came with me and as we entered the building my jaw hit the floor.

I've been training for 28 years and i have never seen anything like it.

Anyway i found the hammer strength and nautilus machines i was looking for and started to train with a massive smile on my face like i'd won the lottery.

I managed 7 x 45 lbs plates each side on the bench press machine Hammer strength.

6 x 45 lb plates each side on nautilas incline press for 3 reps

5 x 45 lb plates each side for 5 reps on shoulder press machine Nautilas and 1 rep with 6 plates a side.

Since i have never used machines like this before i have no idea what this correalates too.But i really enjoyed and are quite envious of you our brothers over the pond !!!

Back home , back to the garage !!!!

Sweet man! And that's a BIG 14 yr old!!!

you've been training for 28 years so i assume you know ur bench and incline max's. Thus you know exactly what those numbers correlate to. Right?

chris

alright mate glad you had a great holiday and got to live some of your DREAMS i still watch that video you sent me mate.

I will have to come down to yours again sometime so you me and the holles can do some bending and training together if thats ok with you BIG fella.

you've been training for 28 years so i assume you know ur bench and incline max's. Thus you know exactly what those numbers correlate to. Right?

I guess that Chris means that he doesn't know how those weights compare to what others have done on those machines.

I'd love that Gazza , anytime you want to mate just give a shout.

You'll have to gave me a master class with the bending Gaz.

I think i can just about bend a coat hanger at the moment.

Sorry for not making myself clear, what The Mac said.

Cheers Mac !!

Always fun to make a dream come true. Glad you had a good time over here!

If you ever plan on coming over again, give some of us a shout, would love to do you up proper, and show you some hospitality.