Top Roll Title Match Rvj Vs Cc

Flexor Brachialis

I hear Travis Bagent has a small hand, too... doesn't feel that small to me, but for a super heavyweight it does. Probably the same with Chandler.

I hear Travis Bagent has a small hand, too... doesn't feel that small to me, but for a super heavyweight it does. Probably the same with Chandler.

I don't think Travis's hand is as big as Rob's but he put his hand on my shoulder as he was walking by me at 07 Unifieds and there was nothing small about it :blink

• 4 weeks later...

Hm the match won't happen :(

its very sad.. i was very excited about it... I hope these two will find each other anywhere else.

Instead Rob has a match against Dave Chaffe, which won't be that difficult for him..

Don't underestimate Dave Chaffee... he's beaten Brent Rakers , Ryan Clark, and even beat Mike Gould right handed in the Harley Pull overall (Mike just beat Earl Wilson right handed at Canadian Nationals...) and he made 225 lbs. for the tournament where he beat Mike...

Edited by Josh H