Maybe Blob Replicas

Bob Lipinski

Why not buy new one £143.99 + shipping and you'll get two blobs around 30kg. Are these different in shape or what?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B...0015UP8F6332768

They are a different shape. One side is significantly more rounded than the other and the other side is noticeably flatter than actual blobs or Blob50's. So when you lift it it's either way easier than an actual blob of the same size or way harder.

well any way....whats the price gonna be?????

rico

AWWW, You're Cheese is Nice.

Hilarious man.

HAHAHA nice usually i would say YOU'RE MOM'S CHEESE IS NICE!!!BUUUUUUUUUUT I'm new and I don't know you that well soooooooooooo...........

• 2 weeks later...

Bob, what eveer happened to your foundry deal, I never heard anything from u so I ordered one from GordenV

Rico

I still think Sybersnott is the coolest guy in the world for selling me one for $60 give or take. Hahahhahahaha I had people offering to buy it before it even arrived.

It was never my intention to "make BIG $$$" off the blobs or to rip someone off. To me, that's low and just plain crap. I did want to sell them to someone who really wanted them (you, for instance) and that's why I offered them for the price I did. That and I wanted to get rid of the things as fast as I could! :D I didn't want my boss at work thinking I was up to no good (er, well I was, but in a good way I think). Anyhow, I made my mint on them and was happy about that. So Bob - lift yer blob all ya want and just think about the good deal ya got on it from yer ol' friend Sybersnott!! :happy:cool

It was never my intention to "make BIG $$$" off the blobs or to rip someone off.

I got my old York Blob from John also.

Thanks John! :rock

Even though I make fun of you, I still like you John!

Wait a minute... you're mean you're making fun of me?!? :blink

Yeah, I know it's all in good fun - I like you too Bob, I hope to make it up to MI soon so we can have a few brewskis and talk about grip and other stuff! :happy:D

• 2 weeks later...