Hand Size Divisions

EricMilfeld

By the way, Chris, is anyone strong coming to your contest?

-Rex

Rex, are you still doing strongman? Didn't you quit school to pursue that or something? I thought I remembered reading that at one time...

-Rex

Rex, are you still doing strongman? Didn't you quit school to pursue that or something? I thought I remembered reading that at one time...

I really should start a blog or something. Or join Twitter. My fans can't keep up with what's going on and I feel I'm to blame.

That wss a sincere question, actually. I can't find a recent, complete competitors list.

I just post stuff on YouTube now. I think a video at this point is called for:

-Rex

-Rex

I really should start a blog or something. Or join Twitter. My fans can't keep up with what's going on and I feel I'm to blame.

That wss a sincere question, actually. I can't find a recent, complete competitors list.

-Rex

Rex - the entry deadline is Nov 7th so at the moment - there is no competitor list. It will be posted when available. Last minute entries are possible but cost more. Strong people coming - who knows but a couple of the ones I expect have beaten you in the past and a couple new guys I think might as well from what I hear. I'm sure of one thing - the last place competitor will beat the first place guy who doesn't come.

Rex, if you cut down to the 209lb class I'll scrape up the money (street-walking) to meet you there buddy.

-Rex

-Rex

Rex - the entry deadline is Nov 7th so at the moment - there is no competitor list. It will be posted when available. Last minute entries are possible but cost more. Strong people coming - who knows but a couple of the ones I expect have beaten you in the past and a couple new guys I think might as well from what I hear. I'm sure of one thing - the last place competitor will beat the first place guy who doesn't come.

I think I'm more like the 6th or 7th place guy of the No-Shows, so I'm really behind... :cry

-Rex

Rex, if you cut down to the 209lb class I'll scrape up the money (street-walking) to meet you there buddy.

Honey, if I cut down to 209 you would lose all your customers!!!

-Rex

I just got this picture in my mind of Rex at 207# - scared the heck out of me! Just these great big hands on this scrawny little body - guys - don't do that to me again please!

I just got this picture in my mind of Rex at 207# - scared the heck out of me! Just these great big hands on this scrawny little body - guys - don't do that to me again please!

And his singlet would be really baggy on that scrawny little frame, now that picture would be priceless

Edited by Mike K