One Arm Snatch

jad

That guy is a freak. Don't know which is more impressive, that he snatched it or that he pressed it out with one hand :o

Misha is a stud!

Jad is that u and how much weight is that? If its not to heavy maby ill try it too!

Rico

Jad is that u and how much weight is that? If its not to heavy maby ill try it too!

Rico

Only in my mind...

I'd tried several times to pause it because I wanted to see how far his feet came off the ground and I haven't been able to do it yet!! At 55 sec he goes from pulling it to his feet split and I can't catch anything in between; guy is FAST!

Well heres my shot at it, that guy is way out of my league, i wish i knew how much weight that hes lifting? but i had to go make my own video, let me know what you think? I may be able to do better but my aclu is torn length wise all the way down my foot and i have some bone marrow damage and torn tendons and ligs. and that was the first one arm anything in about 3 or 4 months. if anyone else got a one arm snatch video put it up, its one of my favorite lifts i'm sure others would love to see it too!

ONE ARM SNATCH, LEFT AND RIGHT :happy

rico

Rico the one in the video was 110Kg or 242#

Also you are doing a 1H clean and jerk in your vid. A snatch is one movement from ground to overhead.

- Aaron

Edited by acorn

thanks aron! :blush Im sorry i didn't know what to call it i guess it is a clean, i guess i don't get out much, 242 is a hell of a lot of weight. that guy got me beat!

WOW! The most I've one armed is 155.

thanks aron! :blush Im sorry i didn't know what to call it i guess it is a clean, i guess i don't get out much, 242 is a hell of a lot of weight. that guy got me beat!

don't feel too bad bro, that guy is a professional strongman. he competes in IFSA. it's like trying to run as fast as an olympic sprinter. it's their job lol. but you're still a strong dude!

Mikhail Koklyaev - AKA Misha is crazy strong. An Oly lifter turned strongman - powerlifter - whatever comes along - the guy is off the charts talented in anything strength.and moves like a cat - impressive every time I see him and totally friendly - very approachable and always smiling.

That is nuts. Not even because of the weight but also because of how he did it. He almost power snatched it, very little dip and locked it out with his arm. I bet he could do a good bit more if he trained it specifically and caught in a full squat.

I love the fact that he is still doing olympic lifting even though he is doing strongman and powerlifting now.

That is nuts. Not even because of the weight but also because of how he did it. He almost power snatched it, very little dip and locked it out with his arm. I bet he could do a good bit more if he trained it specifically and caught in a full squat.

I love the fact that he is still doing olympic lifting even though he is doing strongman and powerlifting now.

Agreed Tim, that was very little form and pretty much just pure brute strength and speed, pretty freaking amazing.

Has anyone ever seen a lift more then this? What would be a WR of sorts (I know it varies drastically by weight)?

I like Eli's snatch...wait that didn't come out nearly how I wanted it to.

No Ben, I'm pretty sure it came out exactly how you wanted it to...

WOW! The most I've one armed is 155.

Bust it out and put it on here so we can all see!

• 2 weeks later...

If you guys saw the video I posted earlier in the post or even the one in the mishka post . Would you think that kettle balls would be another way to work this movement or is there something else that would relate beside doing it w 2 hands? Don't foget to post your one hand videos. Get your cameras out, let's see that grip strength!!!!

Rico