Coc #4 Close

Paul Knight

Wow Paul you are truly an inspiration, it has been fun to watch your progression over the past year

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul Knight

• Magnus

• twig

• Martin_Arildsson

When I talked to you on the phone you downplayed the set as if it was barely legal! Good grief, that's a gripper close for the history books!

A lot will say kinny had best #4 close yet there is controversy there. Imo this is now best #4 close out there. World class.

There needs to be a MM7 now mm6 is going to go down by several people now very soon.

Hardest/strongest close ive seen so far!!!!!! :rock

Crazy crushing strength! :rock The PKS makes it all the more impressive.

Paul,

Great Job!!! :rock

Holy shit Paul! :blink Thanks a lot for making the rest of us look like sissies. I'm seriously considering selling all my grippers and moving on to other things after seeing your video. Or maybe I could try to use that to motivate myself. I really don't know what to do or say. Damn great close.

Please never high-five Chad Woodall. I think you two might knock the planet off it's axis. Amazing pause set and close!

That close was phenomenal! Never seen the #4 shut with such confidence. I hope you continue to train grip, as you could be the one to shut grippers that have never been shut before.

Awesome work Paul!!! :rock I want to close big grippers like you when I grow up.

I second that. LOL. That was amazing :rock

That video will have one of two effects on people. Either they will start crying and never grip again, or they will be motivated to train like never before. :blink

Paul, Best #4 close ever !!! Kinney class perform :)

Edited by kilkkinen

Paul - I just watched this today - I kept thinking I had seen it already I gues. Awesome close! :rock :rock I know it was calibrated at my place during Gripmas but I don't know the history of the gripper except that it's John's like it says on the tag. Newer - older - used in Gripmas the year before - I just don't know. No matter - that's as impressive as it gets - you need to find a 200+ one now and do the same thing to it :D

Paul - I just watched this today - I kept thinking I had seen it already I gues. Awesome close! :rock:rock I know it was calibrated at my place during Gripmas but I don't know the history of the gripper except that it's John's like it says on the tag. Newer - older - used in Gripmas the year before - I just don't know. No matter - that's as impressive as it gets - you need to find a 200+ one now and do the same thing to it :D

Thanks Chris!

Matt, you crack me up

That close was phenomenal! Never seen the #4 shut with such confidence. I hope you continue to train grip, as you could be the one to shut grippers that have never been shut before.

thanks again everyone, I'm going to continue to train and see how far I can take it - I'm having fun in the process. Lately there has been 5-6 guys training at Eric's twice a week in his garage and large groups of guys at Metroflex on Saturdays - its like a party every time, tipping a few and cuttin up - as long as I keep having fun with it, I will continue to train, an now that Rex is here and Ryan/Rendy/Eric/Casey/Kevin/Alex/Mark/Greg/Cody/Cory/Orlando/Brandon and some newbies, I don't think I'll be short of a training partner :laugh

Awesome close Paul!!! :rock